Augsburg. FSV Mainz 05 - FC Augsburg on Matchday 23 in the 2020/2021 Bundesliga season - plus a complete list of all fixtures. Spoiler-free. For any legal complaints … FSV Mainz 05 have played in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system, for ten consecutive … They have won 3 and drawn 1 Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mainz 05 recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. The club are still 17th but are only one point behind the first non-relegation. We have allocated points to each yellow (1 point) and red card (3 points) for ranking purposes. Assisted by Daniel Brosinski with a … Disclaimer: The content of this video is provided from a third-party server and is hosted at . Augsburg now travels to Mainz as winless in 4 consecutive matches, suffering 3 straight defeats and playing 1-1 draw against Bayer Leverkusen last weekend. This season is very complicated for Mainz, with half the league where the club has spent all its time in the red zone. Mainz 05-Augsburg match report, analysis. Now, judging by the odds, Mainz is the favorite. Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. Check timetables and book your tickets with Rome2rio. Mainz are in 15th, one point behind Augsburg in 14th, and just three points ahead of Fortuna Düsseldorf in the relegation play-off spot. FSV Mainz 05 0, FC Augsburg 1. For you to predict or bet more … Mainz vs Augsburg Live Stream. 9pts. Mainz vs Augsburg Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Mainz vs Augsburg this is our Prediction: Mainz for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 48%. Augsburg Augsburg. Were effective at creating goalscoring opportunities from the flanks As previously mentioned, it's difficult to pick an outright winner for this match - both have plenty riding on the result. Goal! 73' Daniel Schlager awards freekick to Augsburg. Augsburg v Mainz 05 predictions can be derived from the H2H stats analysis. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Mainz vs Augsburg Prediction. Mainz Mainz 05. Mainz. FSV Mainz vs FC Augsburg live streaming on Bet365 is available to watch in the United Kingdom & Ireland. Bundesliga Live Commentary for Mainz 05 v Augsburg on 28 February 2021, includes full match statistics and key events, instantly updated. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Mainz – Augsburg : Preview & Prediction 23rd Bundesliga Matchday! 10pts. Pablo De Blasis (1. For the game between Mainz vs FC Augsburg on 28/2/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Mainz has a 35% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Last five games: 7pts. PrimaTips.com is 18+ Only and Promotes Responsible Gambling Line-Ups. Please note that not all channels are available to watch online. Home team is from Mainz, away team is from Augsburg.Distance between them is 261.1 km. In the meantime, Augsburg will come into the clash on the back of a winless run in the Bundesliga. League position: 13. Mainz vs Augsburg Correct Score Predictions. Yes for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 53%. Stats. Mainz se v neděli odpoledne utká s Augsburgem a … Train tickets from Mainz to Augsburg start at 35€, and the quickest route takes just 3h 23m. Mainz 05 take on Augsburg in the Bundesliga on Sunday in a potentially crucial encounter at the bottom of the table.. Augsburg While Mainz are on the rise, Augsburg are on a decline. Mainz 05 play host to Augsburg on Sunday afternoon with just one point separating the two teams in the Bundesliga standings.. Augsburg boss Roy Hodgson has lost his last six Germany Bundesliga I matches against Mainz, since winning his very first such encounter with Mainz in 28/02/2021 (1-0). The TV, live streaming and radio listings are legal broadcasts of Mainz 05 - Augsburg in United States. Mainz v Augsburg, Germany Bundesliga I, Score:0-1, Corner:5-3, 1x2 odds:2.20 3.40 3.20, Prediction/Tips: goal under 2.25,corner under 9.0,Mainz -0.5 However, Mainz will be confident they can replicate their impressive showing against Frankfurt to ultimately prevail. Please note that this does not represent any official rankings. Nothing is done yet! In the 23rd round of the Bundesliga, Mainz takes Augsburg. From trips to Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Mönchengladbach in their last two games, Bo Svensson's side has returned home with four points, including three won by new hero Kevin … Assisted by Carlos Gruezo with a headed pass. Verdict: Under 2.5 goals Best Odds: 1/1 Bookmaker: Bet365 In a real battle between two sides looking over their shoulder at the drop zone, Mainz will welcome Augsburg to an empty Opel Arena on Sunday afternoon. Mainz 05 web: Websites: Augsburg web: 15. Fußball- und Sportverein Mainz 05 e. V., usually shortened to 1.FSV Mainz 05, Mainz 05 [ˌmaɪnts nʊlˈfʏnf] or simply Mainz, is a German sports club, founded in 1905 and based in Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate.1. You could check the H2H stats based on Augsburg home ground. Mainz is on an unbeaten streak from the past three clashes in the campaign. FSV Mainz 05) header from the centre of the box to the top right corner. FSV Mainz 05 3, FC Augsburg 2. A Hahn (25) Media. 75' Mainz player Danny Latza strikes the shot off target, ball is cleared by the Augsburg. Our prediction shows you furthermore the three most likely results. FSV Mainz 05 - FC Augsburg. We analysed the match with the help of our Football-Formula for you beforehand and calculated the probabilities for a win, a draw or a loss. »Predictions: draw: under 2.5 goals Mainz 05 will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Augsburg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match FSV Mainz 05-Augsburg, match of the championship Germany Bundesliga.Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Germany Bundesliga and on teams FSV Mainz 05 and Augsburg… In the first round of the championship, Augsburg was head and shoulders over winning with a score of 3-1. Mainz v Augsburg Sunday June 14, 14:30 Watch it on BT Sport 1. 1. 2021-02-28 14:30:00 0 - 1. Match will take place on stadium Opel Arena, which has capacity 34,034 persons and seats capacity … They are going through a very bad period at the moment, losing 4 of their last 6 Bundesliga games. last 5 home/away only: 3pts. Augsburg View events: More info: Sun: 07/06/20: BUN: Augsburg 1 - 1 Köln View events: More info: Sun: 14/06/20: BUN: Mainz 05 0 - 1 Augsburg View events: More info: Wed: 17/06/20: BUN: Augsburg 20 : 30 Augsburg had a very […] Table. Match and Teams Details. OurMatch is not responsible for and cannot be accountable for any of the content hosted on the third-party site. The latest updates for 1. History favours the hosts. Since the Bundesliga restarted, Mainz and Augsburg have just one win apiece from a cumulative 10 matches. V 16. minutě mohl jít do vedení Mainz, avšak Latza se po převzetí odraženého míče trefil přímo do brankáře Gikiewicze. On the 01.01.1970 the match between Mainz and Augsburg will take place at the . 75' Daniel Schlager has awarded corner kick to Mainz. Mainz 05 - Augsburg, Bundesliga, Germany, Sunday, February 28, 2021. 1. Florian Niederlechner (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal. Full-Time Result … Mainz VS Augsburg - Betting Preview Mainz may still be in the bottom two, but the 05ers aren't going down without a fight this season. Mainz has been involved in 47 of Mainz’s 69 shots in the Germany Bundesliga I so far this season (20 shots, 48 chances created), more than any other player at … Alternatively, you could view the past results based on Mainz 05 home ground. Authentication or subscription with a TV, ISP or streaming provider may be required. FSV Mainz 05 - FC Augsburg, předzápasové informace, zranění klíčových hráčů, výroky trenérů, fotbalové statistiky a další info k utkání 1. Mainz Starting with the hosts, putting in what was a shock performance last weekend and grabbing a 2-0 … Mainz vs Augsburg Live Stream, Predictions . If available online, we will link to the official stream provider above … Augsburg v Mainz Football ; Germany : Bundesliga WWK Arena – Augsburg Saturday, 31st October 2020 - kickoff 15:30 CET Augsburg Augsburg has won twice, lost twice, and drew once in their 5 Bundesliga games so far, which is a solid record, considering they have played against 3 of the top 4 teams at the table. Ve 25. minutě to naopak byl Augsburg, kdo šel do veden, když se po obrovské chybě Zentnera dostal k míči Hahn a trefil se do odkryté části brány. Returning home after a win will improve the morale of the players for the upcoming match. But in my opinion this is not so like it. Coach of home team is Bo Svensson (Den) and coach of away team is Heiko Herrlich (Ger).